BCWipe 7.01.2 Crack and Key – Free Download Latest 2021
BCWipe 7.01.2 Crackdata wiping software enables you to permanently delete selected files so that they can never be recovered or undeleted.
It embeds itself within Windows and can be activated from the Explorer FILE Menu or the context (right-click) menu. Or from BCWipe Task Manager or a command-line prompt.
The program complies with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD 5220.22-M) standard, U.S. Department of Energy (DoE M 205.1-2) standard, and a set of other standard wiping schemes.
You can also create and use your own customized wiping scheme to wipe sensitive information from storage devices installed on your computer.
BCWipe 7.01.2 by Jetico Keygen:
Approved for use by the U.S. Department of Defense, BCWipe surgically removes all traces of selected data, while BestCrypt disguises the data you need to keep with convenient, reliable encryption.
For central administration and policy management, Jetico offers an Enterprise product line, highlighted by BCWipe Enterprise featuring Enforcer.
When you want to remove files that contain sensitive information, you should make sure they are erased beyond recovery. BCWipe is a nice tool that enables you to delete these items completely.
The program has a simple interface that is quite easy to figure out, thanks to the intuitive layout.
The app integrates into the context menu, so when you want to permanently erase a file you must simply select “Delete with wiping” from the list of options.
BCWipe 7.01.2 by Jetico License Key:
Once this option is made, you may define the specific details of the process. Thus, you have to choose one of the available algorithms, such as the U.S, Peter Gutmann, Bruce Schneier, US Army AR380-19, to name just a few.
Depending on its name, each algorithm has several passes that it performs. This number can be increased or decreased to your desire. However, although a higher number of passes means that the file is harder to recover, the process also takes longer.
Furthermore, you may define an action that is to be performed once the process is finished. Also, a log file can be created for all processes performed by the program.
The bottom line is that BCWipe is a nice tool that can completely delete files that contain classified information. Inexperienced individuals shouldn’t have any problems in working with this utility, thanks to the intuitive interface and its overall simplicity.
- Delete with wiping. Using this command, you can delete and wipe files or folders, as well as a selected group of files/folders.
- Wipe free space. When you delete sensitive files using a standard Windows ‘Delete’ command, the operating system does not shred contents of the documents from a hard drive. It just marks disk space, earlier occupied by the files, as ‘free’. To remove all the traces of the earlier deleted files completely, use this command to wipe free space on the disk.
- Wipe Internet History. BCWipe can completely wipe all traces of your Internet history: cache, cookies, browsing history, search history, saved passwords, last active tabs, etc. Supports the latest versions of web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera.
- Wipe Local History. (Wipe names of recently used files) BCWipe can wipe the names of files opened with Windows components and other popular applications. Also can wipe the names stored on a subfolder or in Windows Registry. Individual entries can wipe without deleting the whole list.
- Swap file protection. The BCWipe utility can wipe unused space in the Swap File or keep the whole swap file encrypted.
- Wipe file slacks. File slack is the disk space from the actual end of a file up to the end of the last cluster used by the file. You can turn on/off file slack wiping before running the Wipe Free Space process.
- Wipe MFT records – for NTFS drives. BCWipe can wipe empty MFT Records – i.e. records related to deleted files.
- Wipe Compressed Files. Compressed files cannot be wiped by usual means. BCWipe contains a special module that can read disk sectors on a low level. Due to this module, BCWipe can wipe compressed files. Administrator rights are required to wipe compressed files.
The following tools allow users to configure and control the wiping process:
- BCWipe Task Manager. The utility allows running some wiping tasks automatically. You can set a time for running the task, as well as special options for the task.
- Reserved Space Manager. Wipe Free Space is a time-consuming process. On modern large disks with terabytes of free space, it may take several days to complete. Reserved Space functionality of BCWipe is intended to save time by preserving the wiped space in a clean state. Reserved Space Manager allows the users to manage the free/reserved disk space.
- Wiping Scheme Editor allows creating custom wiping schemes.
- Swap File Encryption utility. Swap File is the Windows system file that is used for the virtual memory support, and it can store parts of documents, you are working with, in an opened form on the hard drive. Even if some powerful encryption program encrypts an original document, Windows can put a whole document or part of it to the Swap file in an opened form. Encryption keys, passwords, and other sensitive information can also be swapped to the hard drive. Even if you use all of the security advantages of the latest Windows versions, simple investigating of the Swap file in DOS mode may allow extracting a lot of interesting information from the file. BCWipe allows encrypting the Swap file contents and preventing such a leak in the operating system.
- Hexadecimal File Viewer. Using the Viewer you can examine the contents of the file after wiping. The utility is useful for investigating the quality of the wiping process, for example when you use a custom wiping scheme.
- Log Viewer. A convenient tool for reading, searching and filtering information about the wiping process.
- Automatic Update utility. It allows users to get the latest updates of the software automatically.
BCWipe Serial Key:
BCWipe License Key:
BCWipe 2021 Key:
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).